Private Parties & Event Rental
Available 7 Days a Week – Call 870-614-8452 to Plan a Time for Your Event
Your event at our outdoor shooting range or indoor laser range is sure to be a hit with everyone. Let us help you make your next event memorable.
- Company and Group Events
- Church Events
- Club Events
- Family Gatherings
- Birthday Parties
Indoor Laser Range or Outdoor Live Fire Range
Both Ranges & Event Center
Outdoor Target Packages
- 1 Cardboard Target with Pasting Tape Included Per Person
- Free for Members & $20/Event Non-Members Choice of 1 Steel or Moving Target
- Free for Members & $30/Event Non-Members Use of All Our Steel & Moving Targets
*Members get Free Steel, Moving Target and any Prop Rentals for Events
Food Catering (No Alcohol)
- Groups can bring their own food & use the range gas grill.
- Food trucks & group catering are available. Call for details.
- Onsite kitchen or prep space with refrigerator/freezer is available for rental. Call for kitchen rental details.
Call or Text 870-614-8452 for
Private Event Questions & Reservations
All payments for a class, private training, event rental, and range reservation referred to as Session(s) are non-refundable unless Independence Firearms and Training cancels the Session. Students unable to attend a Session should call or text us at 870-614-8452 as soon as possible.
- Cancellations received more than 24 hours before the Session start time will receive a free full Session cost transfer credit that can be used towards any Session we offer within 1 year.
- Cancellations received with less than 24 hours, but before the Session start time receives 50% of the Session cost as transfer credit towards any Session we offer within 1 year.
- Any ‘No Call-No Shows’ at the start time of the Session are not eligible for a refund or Session credit.
Independence Firearms and Training holds Session regardless of the weather unless it is unsafe but reserves the right to cancel or reschedule Sessions at anytime. Students will be offered a rescheduled Session date or a full refund for the Session payment if a Session is canceled or rescheduled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
The range is very close to the town of Cord. By the 3-way stop off Hwy 25 where the Country Crossroad convenience store is, it’s about a quarter mile west of the junction.
From Hwy 25 (White Dr) turn onto Circle Drive until you see our sign on the north side of the road. Enter through the red gate and follow the gravel road until you see another sign for the Range and Classes.