Video Scenario Self Defense Class
Take your concealed carry defensive training to the next level and be the best protector you can be for yourself and your family. It seems our changing world becomes more uncertain and dangerous every day. That’s why so many everyday people have decided to own or carry a gun for self defense. This is the most important class you can take to prepare yourself for potentially deadly situations and encounters. Even if you do not carry a gun, this class helps improve your decision-making skills in these dangerous situations.
The video scenario self-defense class is held in our laser range. Students are able to interact with real life shoot or no-shoot scenarios. The course focuses on situational awareness, threat assessment, and reacting to life-threatening scenarios. We cover how to handle the aftermath of a deadly force situation with the police, emergency responders, other people involved, and where the event occurred with bystanders.
Students can see firsthand how seconds count when things go wrong. Even a momentary hesitation or freeze may make the difference between staying safe and a much worse outcome. After just a few scenarios, it’s easy to see how the phrase “When seconds count the police are only minutes away” truly applies to self defense situations. Our goal is to build the right mindset and skills for students to become their own first responders.
The best way to prepare for a highly stressful self defense situation is to practice. There’s no better way to practice than putting yourself in real life video scenarios and then having a knowledgeable instructor provide guidance on the best course of action. Unfortunately, you don’t get a second chance in real life to make the right decisions when these events happen. However, we offer a safe classroom setting allowing students to learn the proper self defense skills, practice what they learned with that second chance, and better survive a deadly force encounter.
We offer this class with 5 scenario groups. Which allows you to take it several times and train with different scenarios in each class. Just look for the scenario group number behind the class title for the current classes scheduled so you can verify it’s a different version than the class you’ve taken in the past.
Independence Firearms and Training Classroom and Laser Range at 305 Circle Dr, Cord, AR 72524
- No student equipment is needed for this class. All laser handguns and holsters are provided.
- If you have a concealed carry setup, we encourage you to bring it to use for the class. We have laser ammo for the following calibers .380, 9mm, 40 S&W, 10mm & 45 Auto. Students will get the most out of this class if they use their regular concealed carry gun, holster, and clothing.
- Situational Awareness Training
- Examples of When to Use and Not to Use Deadly Force
- When it’s Best Not to Get Involved in a Situation
- Practice the Student’s Situational Awareness and Decision Making Skills
- Live Interaction with Defensive Real Life Shoot or No Shoot Scenarios
- Analysis of Each Video Scenario with Group Discussion on the Best Course of Action
- How to Handle the Immediate Aftermath of a Deadly Force Encounter
Weather and the Class:
This is an indoor class and is held regardless of the weather on class day.
Upcoming Pistol and Self-Defense Classes